November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Ask Rufus: Horned serpents, a portal and a witch LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: Bob Nolan's Trumpian encounter LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Patrick J. Buchanan: An establishment in panic NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Roses and thorns 10/23/16 ROSES & THORNS
5. Local Voices: Life as a minority LOCAL COLUMNS