November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Slimantics: Ban a book, rob a mind LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Your vote is your voice DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Lynn Spruill: Inspiring voter registration LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Martha Kirkley LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Marion Whitley LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)