November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Our View: Public deserves to know details on Lee development DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Editorial cartoons for 6-19-18 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Rural doctor program could be model for reducing brain drain DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. David Harsanyi: Free trade already puts America first NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Leonard Pitts: Immigrant children are real children NATIONAL COLUMNS