November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Leonard Pitts: Michael Brown no angel? Why should it matter? NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: After failed bond, Lowndes still has options DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. George Will: Navy with a mission in mind NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Michael Gerson: Too detached to lead? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: It's easy to get excited about college football DISPATCH EDITORIALS