November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Lynn Spruill: A city Halloween policy? LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Froma Harrop: Canada can be tough on immigration NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Ben Bradlee's enduring legacy DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Gerald and Alice Scallions LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Thomas Sowell: Predatory journalism NATIONAL COLUMNS