November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Snow family deserving of Legislature's honor DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Steve Chapman: Campus free speech an oxymoron? NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Marion Whitley: The urge to reach out NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Roses and thorns: 2/19/17 ROSES & THORNS