November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Ask Rufus: Celebrating the Fourth LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: A visit with Bo 'Tomato Man' Jones LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 6/25/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Patrick J. Buchanan: The passing of the Pelosi era NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Other Editors: Dedicated community leaders NATIONAL COLUMNS