November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Ask Rufus: A legacy of heroism LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: Fredrick Jackson steps up LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns 5/21/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Leonard Pitts: Celebrating the rituals of spring NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Steve Chapman: Don't rush to impeachment NATIONAL COLUMNS