November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
On behalf of the many veterans that your Neighborhood Grill fed free of charge on Nov. 11th, I want your staff to know how much this act of kindness was appreciated. The service and courtesy of all employees was outstanding. It is my hope that this generous gesture on your part will bring your business much success in the future.
J.D. "Tuffy" Bourland, U.S. Army 1952-54, Columbus
1. Other Editors: It's time to change the state flag NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Possumhaw: What you don't know will kill you LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Steve Chapman: Trump vs. the business community NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial Cartoon for 8-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Our View: The Class of 2018 DISPATCH EDITORIALS