November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
I was shocked when I was informed your newspaper raised it''s copy price to 50 cents.
I never realized it was only a quarter! A candy bar is 40 cents! I''m surprised you stayed afloat before this. Being a newsprint freak, I would have hated to lose such an informative paper like yours.
1. Ask Rufus: It was 75 years ago LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 10/19/14 ROSES & THORNS
3. Our View: County's school district should not take 'no' for an answer DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Possumhaw: The persimmon is possible to eat LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Michael Gerson: Ebola challenges America's ability to adapt NATIONAL COLUMNS