November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
I was shocked when I was informed your newspaper raised it''s copy price to 50 cents.
I never realized it was only a quarter! A candy bar is 40 cents! I''m surprised you stayed afloat before this. Being a newsprint freak, I would have hated to lose such an informative paper like yours.
1. Other Editors: It's time to change the state flag NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Possumhaw: What you don't know will kill you LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Steve Chapman: Trump vs. the business community NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial Cartoon for 8-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Bernard Goldberg: Where does it end? NATIONAL COLUMNS