November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
I was shocked when I was informed your newspaper raised it''s copy price to 50 cents.
I never realized it was only a quarter! A candy bar is 40 cents! I''m surprised you stayed afloat before this. Being a newsprint freak, I would have hated to lose such an informative paper like yours.
1. Voice of the people: Willis Pope LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Our View: Saying goodbye to an old friend DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Kathleen Parker: Karma can be good business NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Possumhaw: Joy of the roadsides LOCAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial Cartoon for 5-2-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS