November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
I was shocked when I was informed your newspaper raised it''s copy price to 50 cents.
I never realized it was only a quarter! A candy bar is 40 cents! I''m surprised you stayed afloat before this. Being a newsprint freak, I would have hated to lose such an informative paper like yours.
1. Kathleen Parker: Trump's night of sniffles and screw-ups NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: The high cost of chutzpah DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Editorial cartoons for 9-28-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Your vote is your voice DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Editorial cartoon for 9-29-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS