November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
I was shocked when I was informed your newspaper raised it''s copy price to 50 cents.
I never realized it was only a quarter! A candy bar is 40 cents! I''m surprised you stayed afloat before this. Being a newsprint freak, I would have hated to lose such an informative paper like yours.
1. Ask Rufus: Tales to be told LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Steve Chapman: Why young Americans are drawn to socialism NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 5-20-18 ROSES & THORNS
4. Leonard Pitts: For some, 'faith' has little to do with Jesus NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Partial to Home: A country funeral LOCAL COLUMNS