November 17, 2010 10:00:00 AM
I was shocked when I was informed your newspaper raised it''s copy price to 50 cents.
I never realized it was only a quarter! A candy bar is 40 cents! I''m surprised you stayed afloat before this. Being a newsprint freak, I would have hated to lose such an informative paper like yours.
1. Lynn Spruill: My front door LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Jamie Stiehm: How the 22nd Amendment has hurt democracy: a ramble NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Ask Rufus: The blues heritage of the Black Prairie LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Natures force DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Editorial Cartoon for 8-26-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS