December 18, 2010 7:48:00 PM
Earlier this month in our annual Christmas card, our paper carrier noted she would be retiring from delivering our paper. I got to thinking about what a great carrier she has been through the years. Not once have we missed a paper. Growing up my younger brother had a paper route that I would help him with occasionally, it is no small task.
I think all the years of great service from Annie McDaniel are certainly worth a rose. Her card said she had been a carrier for 47-48 years.
1. Our View: Shopping for a college DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: Mayhew: From bees and beer to a center for education DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Bernard Goldberg: The ESPN double standard NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoon for 9-19-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Salena Zito: Look to the many, not the few NATIONAL COLUMNS