December 18, 2010 7:48:00 PM
Earlier this month in our annual Christmas card, our paper carrier noted she would be retiring from delivering our paper. I got to thinking about what a great carrier she has been through the years. Not once have we missed a paper. Growing up my younger brother had a paper route that I would help him with occasionally, it is no small task.
I think all the years of great service from Annie McDaniel are certainly worth a rose. Her card said she had been a carrier for 47-48 years.
1. Voice of the people: Ralph H. Weems III LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Ask Rufus: The Legacy of Black Prairie Blues LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 8/31/14 ROSES & THORNS
4. Voice of the people: Saul Vydas M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Partial to Home: Baseball, anyone? LOCAL COLUMNS