You'd think there'd have been more laughs.
You can feel the tension.
James B. Comey, the FBI director, is above it all.
One more week, give or take.
With polls and prayer as a guide, let's assume that Donald Trump loses the election. What will he do for a next act?
The last place -- and I do mean the very last place -- any candidate wants to be is in the frame with Anthony Weiner.
Amid all the polling whiplash, one survey consistently backs Hillary Clinton, and with enthusiasm.
Should Donald Trump surge from behind to win, he would likely bring in with him both houses of Congress.
I don't want the Republican Party defeated next week.
She called it her "Sleeping Beauty Castle," and that name is apt. If you saw this storybook chateau in the U.S., you'd figure Disney built it. You'd drive a thousand miles to look at it.
Ever hear of John Bouie? How about Cathy Toole? Dennis Quinn? Richard McCluskey? Those who go to their voting places across Mississippi, depending on where they live, will see those names.
1. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Our View: Learning for the great unknown DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Sidney Runnels LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Patrick Buchanan: Is democracy in a death spiral? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 4-26-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS