Former governor Sarah Palin is an intelligent person, contrary to how liberals have tried to portray her.
It was in April of 2014 that the water turned bad.
So you say you want a daddy for your president?
As a general rule, I loathe both Holocaust and slavery comparisons.
Reports of Jeb Bush's political death may be greatly exaggerated.
CHARLESTON, S.C.-- By broad consensus, the winner of Thursday night's GOP debate was Donald Trump, followed by Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, with most of the postgame commentary focused on "the fight" between Cruz and Trump. Oh, how we love a good fight.
Like him or hate him, you have to agree that Ted Cruz, graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law, Supreme Court law clerk and million-dollar lawyer, is a smart guy.
When Thomas E. McNamara arrived in Colombia as U.S. ambassador in 1988, he encountered a hit list issued by narco-terrorist Pablo Escobar. "I was No. 1," he recalls. "Ambassadors tend to get that kind of attention."
As a select few accumulate massive fortunes, two schools of thought vie on how to funnel some of that money toward the public good.
Fair play can sometimes be a raunchy racket.
1. Our View: All of us play a role in ensuring veterans services DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Lynn Spruill: My front door LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Jamie Stiehm: How the 22nd Amendment has hurt democracy: a ramble NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Froma Harrop: Trump 'charm' offensive will not work with women NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 8-25-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS