Since Donald Trump said that if Vladimir Putin praises him, he would return the compliment, Republican outrage has not abated.
I know you are, but what am I?"
At long last, Donald Trump has set himself free.
As we know from prairie pioneer diaries, hardy Midwestern women could not get faint on a summer day.
She didn't want to say she was sick.
It keeps getting bigger. One might have expected last month's protest by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, his refusal to stand for the national anthem, to have blown over by now.
Ordinarily, it is not a good idea to base how you vote on just one issue.
Speaking to 1,000 of the overprivileged at an LGBT fundraiser, where the chairs ponied up $250,000 each and Barbra Streisand sang, Hillary Clinton gave New York's social liberals what they came to hear.
A friend 15 years older than Hillary Clinton recently came down with a mild pneumonia that sounds just like hers.
The United States has had better weeks than the one just past.
Her name was Margaret Chase Smith, a Mainer from small Skowhegan. Senator Smith to you and me, she was the first woman to run for president from a major political party.
1. Ask Rufus: Celebrating the Fourth LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Partial to Home: A visit with Bo 'Tomato Man' Jones LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 6/25/17 ROSES & THORNS
4. Patrick J. Buchanan: The passing of the Pelosi era NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Other Editors: Dedicated community leaders NATIONAL COLUMNS