A rose to the five local schools who improved their grades in the Mississippi Department of Education's annual assessment, released Friday.
A rose to New Hope baseball coach Lee Boyd who frequently deflected credit for the Trojans' back-to-back state Class 5A baseball champions away from himself and to his players. While his players certainly deserve their share of the credit, Boyd's contributions are difficult to dismiss.
1. Lynn Spruill: E911 and police should share digs LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Bobbi Vaughn LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Voice of the people: Bob Smith LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Melinda Howard LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Our View: Enjoy the offerings DISPATCH EDITORIALS