February 4, 2009
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
- Monique Craddieth called authorities at about 5:45 p.m. Tuesday to report a burglary of her residence at 319 11th St. N., No. 6.
Craddieth told officers someone entered her residence sometime between 6:45 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. Tuesday and stole one Wii video game system, two controllers, one laptop computer, two Wii remotes and one Nintendo DS Lite system.
A point of entry could not be determined.
- Ngoc Dang called authorities at about 8:20 p.m. Tuesday to report a burglary of her automobile at 310 Fifth Ave. S.
Dang told officers someone entered her 1999 Nissan sometime between 10 p.m. Monday and 10 a.m. Tuesday and stole one pair of sunglasses. There were no signs of forced entry into the vehicle.
As of this morning, no arrests had been made and both cases had been turned over to the CPD Criminal Investigation Division.
The following people were arrested on felony charges, according to reports released from the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office:
- Gregory Edward Presley, 45, of 30099 Old Highway 6 in Nettleton, was arrested Jan. 27 by the MBN on one count of possession or sale of ephedrine tablets. He is scheduled to appear in court May 11.
- Jason Brett Criswell, 31, of 1252 Old Reform-Gordo Road in Reform, Ala., was arrested Jan. 27 by the LCSO on one count of possession of a forged prescription.
- Paula Howard Richardson, 38, of 635 Tanglewood Drive in Reform, Ala., was arrested Jan. 27 by the LCSO on two counts of possession of a forged prescription and one count of possession of a controlled substance. She is scheduled to appear in court May 11.
- Andy Joe Corbett, 47, of 764 Highway 69 S. in Columbus, was arrested Feb. 2 by the LCSO on one count of driving under the influence and one count of violation of probation.
- Mario Shondell Harrison, 34, of 117 Crepe Myrtle Drive in Columbus, was arrested Feb. 2 by the CPD on one felony count of possession of a weapon by a convicted felon and one misdemeanor count of domestic violence. He is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 25.
- Cedric Shantel Carter, 27, of 317 Fourth Ave. N. in Columbus, was arrested Feb. 1 by the LCSO on one count of burglary. He is scheduled to appear in court May 11.
- Archie Lakeith Williams, 28, of 957 Little St. in West Point, was arrested Jan. 31 by the CPD on felony counts of possession of cocaine and fleeing or eluding in a motor vehicle and misdemeanor charges of simple assault, contempt of court, resisting arrest, running a red light, driving without a license, failure to obey a police officer and driving under the influence. He is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 25.