September 3, 2010 10:47:00 PM
AMORY -- Terrance Dentry rushed for 146 yards, including an 88-yard touchdown run in the second half, Friday night to lead the New Hope High School football team to a 37-6 victory against Amory at Longenecker Field.
Johnny Beamon, Dillon Hawkins, Dalton Hodges, and Ryan Lee also scored touchdowns for the Trojans (1-1), who rebounded from a season-opening loss to Tupelo.
Coverage of that game and Heritage Academy''s 22-6 victory against Starkville Academy, West Lowndes'' 28-19 victory against Caledonia, West Oktibbeha''s 29-26 victory against East Oktibbeha, Aberdeen''s 34-0 victory against Pontotoc, and more, including a roundup of all of the other local Mississippi and the West Alabama games will appear in Sunday''s edition of The Dispatch.
1. Wallace, Rebels use strong second half to beat Broncos COLLEGE SPORTS
2. South Panola lands final blow against West Point HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS
3. MSU will try to use strength up front vs. USM COLLEGE SPORTS
4. Kelly, No. 1 EMCC have strong opening act COLLEGE SPORTS
5. Collins back after redshirt season to contribute for USM COLLEGE SPORTS