The Columbus City Council approved a resolution Tuesday for an agreement with a local company to take care of more than $70,000 in back taxes and late note payments on its property.
The race for Ward 4 Columbus councilman now fields four candidates.
Three finalists for the Starkville-Oktibbeha Consolidated School District's upcoming superintendent vacancy will meet district stakeholders and interview with the school board today, Friday and Monday.
A Columbus mayoral candidate faces a lunacy hearing today in Lowndes County Chancery Court.
Columbus' Highway 45 gained a new restaurant on Feb. 1.
1. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Mayoral candidate faces lunacy hearing COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Jackson enters Ward 4 council race COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY