July 21, 2013
Jenna Leigh Betteron of Benevola, Ala., and John W. (Billy) Hudgins of Aliceville, Ala., were married June 1, 2013, at 5 p.m. at the Benevola Community Center, with the Rev. Terry Billings officiating. The bride is the daughter of David Betterton of Columbus and Mary K. Duffy of Benevola. She is the granddaughter of Emily A. Graham of Benevola and the late Chester Graham, and Mr. and Mrs. Jesse W. Betterton of Columbus. She was given in marriage by her father. Serving as maid of honor was Meghan Daffron of Tuscaloosa, Ala. Bridesmaids were Julie Selman and Kendall McMurray, both of Tuscaloosa. The groom is the son of Bart Hudgins of Aliceville and Debbie Goins of Tuscaloosa. He is the grandson of Leila Mae Hudgins of Aliceville and the late William H. (Bill) Hudgins, and the late Mr. and Mrs. John C. Lunsford of Warsaw, Ala. Serving as best man was Neil Baxter of Tuscaloosa. Groomsmen were Johnny Foley of Aliceville and Dustin Lancaster of Tuscaloosa. Following a wedding trip to Daytona Beach, Fla., the couple resides in Benevola, where the groom is employed with Greene Beverage Co. and the bride is a cosmetologist.
1. Habitat for Humanity provides home for beloved CHS manager COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Shots fired at Columbus Sprint Mart COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY