June 27, 2009
Amanda Renee Luna of Caledonia and Patrick David Gioia of Fulton, New York, were married October 18, 2008, at 4 p.m. at The Enchanted Forest in Temecula, Calif., with the Rev. Dan Abbot-Meyer officiating. The bride is the daughter of Larry and Rita Luna of Caledonia. She is the granddaughter of Mr. W. C. Mann, the late Mrs. Avice Mann and the late Mr. and Mrs. James W. Luna. The bride was given in marriage by her father, Larry Luna. The bride wore a champagne Oleg Cassini signature two-piece gown with a beaded corseted bodice, a scalloped lace train with a gold tiara of Swarovski crystals and the stem of her bouquet was wrapped in blue heirloom lace from the dress that her grandmother wore at her mother's wedding. Jill Johnson, the bride's best friend, served as matron of honor. Rachel Melvin served as bridesmaid. Heather Hamby and Angelica Baro served as attendants. The attendants wore sleeveless ruffled knee-length black cotton dresses and carried red roses. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Harry Gioia, of Talbott, Tenn. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Gioia and the late Mr. and Mrs. David Heppner. Michael Gioia served as his brother's best man. The bride's brother, Randy Luna, served as the groomsman. The couple reside in Pasadena, Calif. The groom is employed as a manufacturing plant manager and the bride is a deputy district attorney.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police department prepares house of horrors COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Leroy Brooks pushes county pay raises COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY