June 27, 2009
Tara Mixon of Memphis, Tenn. and Lovell Seals, of Kansas City, Mo. were married June 20, 2009, at Cozumel, Mexico. The bride is the daughter of Ms. Barbara Mixon of Columbus and Mr. George Mixon of Broooksville. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ellis T. Jones of Columbus and Mr. and Mrs. Abraham Monroe of Broooksville. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She has a bachelor's of business degree from the University of Memphis, a master's of business administration from Strayer University and a master's of arts in education from Union University. The groom is the son of Ms. Eilean Jones and Mr. Pete Washington, both of Kansas City, Mo. He is the grandson of Ms. Opal Ransberry and Esaw Charles, both of Kansas City, Mo. He has a bachelor's of arts degree from Xavier University of New Orleans. The couple reside in Memphis, Tenn., where the groom is employed as an educator, entrepreneur, and a real estate investor and the bride is a middle school teacher and a college professor at the University of Phoenix. A wedding reception was given June 27, 2009 in Memphis, Tenn.
1. 30-plus employers to recruit at job fair COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Granting excellence STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Starkville Utilities employee arrested for embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Deputies seek man who wielded AR-15 rifle at park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY