January 12, 2014
Kathryn Paige Coleman of Longview, Texas, and Jeffrey Allen Manning of Fort Worth, Texas, were married July 6, 2013, at 6 p.m. at Christ Chapel Bible Church in Fort Worth, with the Rev. Anthony Moore officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Dirk Coleman of Longview. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Coleman of Longview, and Mrs. Joan Pinkerton of Longview and the late Mr. Carlton Pinkerton. She was given in marriage by her parents and escorted by her father. She wore an ivory lace gown. Matron of honor was Lauren Blake of Houston, Texas. Bridesmaids were Catherine Coleman of Dallas, sister-in-law of the bride; Kelsey Hollis of Corpus Christi, Texas; Sarah Dubose of Edmund, Okla.; Shelby Thomas of Marshall, Texas, cousin of the bride; and Analisa Rogers of Longview. They wore navy blue dresses. Serving as flower girls were Carrington Holloway of Brandon, niece of the groom, and Kate Mitchell of Longview. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Rudy Manning of Columbus. He is the grandson of Mrs. Helen Atkins of Columbus and the late Mr. Marcus Atkins, and Mrs. Gabie Manning of Columbus and the late Mr. Ralph Manning. The groom’s father served as best man. Groomsmen were Austin Ferrell of Tyler, Texas; Blake Choisnet of Austin, Texas; Coleman Ross of Dallas; Foster Biggers of Bethany, Okla.; and Clay Coleman of Dallas, brother of the bride. Ring bearers were Crew Holloway of Brandon, nephew of the groom, and Carson Coleman of Longview, brother of the bride. Following a wedding trip to Napa Valley and San Francisco, Calif., the couple resides in Fort Worth, where the groom is employed with Southwestern Seminary and the bride is employed with Hutto Retirement Advisors in Colleyville, Texas.
1. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother of downtown shooting suspect jailed for allegedly threatening witness COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. City: Law supports slashing businesses' hours COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Little: Aldermen 'overreach' in handling officer incident STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Perception and reality: Downtown business owners grapple with fallout from shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY