April 10, 2016
Sarah Katherine Easley Lytle and Oren J.D. Cantrell were married Oct. 17, 2015, at 6 p.m. at Hewlett Barn in Starkville, with the Rev. David Dees officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lytle of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Buddy Easley of Columbus, and Mr. and Mrs. Geoff Lytle of Caledonia. She was given in marriage by her parents. Ashton Sheppeard of Columbus served as maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Brittany Cantrell, sister of the groom, Ashley Canida, Anna McCrary and Kathryn Henry, all of Columbus. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Rayburn Cantrell Jr. of Columbus. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Rayburn Cantrell Sr. of Caledonia, and Mr. and Mrs. Jay Weichmann of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Daniel Legett of Columbus served as best man. Groomsmen were Jeremy Eaves, James Henry, Nick Wilson, Taylor Eaves, Jesse Black and Preston Ballard, all of Columbus. The couple resides in Columbus where the bride is a registered nurse at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle and the groom is employed with Airbus Helicopters Inc.
1. Man sentenced to 30 years for Camelot Apartments death STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. J5, Edwards accrue hefty IRS tax liens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two injured after being shot in vehicle on Hwy. 82 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Former Starkville parks director pleads guilty to defrauding state STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gray new Volunteer Columbus director COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY