October 16, 2009
Dr. Brenna Michelle Carrigan of Middletown, N.Y., and James Matthew McClinsey of Middletown, were married July 10, 2009, at Ontaroga Estate, Goshen, N.Y., with the Honorable Richard Guertin officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. John Carrigan of Olive Branch. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Stella Carrigan and the late Mr. John Carrigan Sr., and the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert Davidson. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Her dress was ivory satin with a sweetheart neckline. The bodice featured beading which was repeated on one side of the A-line chapel-length skirt. Joel Carrigan, brother of the bride, of Derry, N.H., was the man of honor. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. James McClinsey Sr. of Middletown, N.Y. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert McClinsey, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Claude Crotty. Jason McClinsey, brother of the groom, of Westtown, N.Y., served as best man. The couple resides in Middletown. She is employed by Crystal Run Health Care as a doctor of audiology. He is employed by Chester Learning Center as a behavioral intervention specialist.
1. Last two antebellum homes in Starkville for sale; one could be torn down STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. MDOT unveils Highway 82 interchange improvements COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Council approves $232K in employee raises COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. College View, 550 Russell projects moving forward STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Authorities arrest drive-by shooting suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY