October 23, 2009
Eudora Danehower and Stanley Charles Maynard were married June 21, 2009, at Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church in Forrest City, Ark., by the Revs. Andy and Tiffany McClung. The marriage was solemnized during the morning worship service with friends, family and church members. Scott Nash Maynard of Starkville, and Rush Neely Beavers of Forrest City, served as attendants. Sam Harris, cousin of the bride, was acolyte for the day. The bride is the daughter of Corinne Cotten Danehower and the late David Danehower of Forrest City. She is a graduate of Forrest City High School, Hendrix College and has completed graduate studies at North Texas State University. She is employed by University of Arkansas for Medical Science-Arkansas Aging Initiative as a project coordinator for the Delta Center on Aging. The groom is the son of Margie Buckner Maynard and the late Charles Maynard of Starkville. He is a graduate of Starkville High School and Mississippi State University. He is the executive director of Trinity Place Retirement Community, Methodist Senior Services in Columbus. Following the wedding the couple celebrated with family and friends at a pool party reception luncheon at the bride's family's house. The couple resides in Starkville.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Human resources recruiter enters Starkville mayoral race as a Democrat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY