February 4, 2018
Hana Iman Ali and John Gregory Lucas of Jackson exchanged wedding vows in a private, double-ring ceremony May 16, 2017, at 4:30 p.m. at Four Seasons Anguilla in the British West Indies. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Abdelhakeem Fathi Ali of Madison. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Jason Reid of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Fathi Ahmad Ali of Amman, Jordan. The bride wore an off-the-shoulder gown featuring a criss-crossed bodice and a sweeping train. She wore an English net veil. A wedding celebration with family and friends was held June 10, 2017, at The South Warehouse in Jackson. The bride wore a cathedral-length gown featuring layers of floral lace, Juliet sleeves, buttons cascading down the back and a layered train. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Perry Lucas of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Sam Iupe Sr. of Canton, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Drewer Lucas of West Point. Following a wedding trip at Four Seasons Anguilla, the couple resides in Jackson, where the groom is an account manager with Jay Hassell State Farm Agency and the bride is an editor for Snapshot Publishing.
1. Rotary speaker: It's high time Mississippi legalizes medical marijuana COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Ward 4 race swells to five candidates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. County officials weigh 'what' and 'when' issues for sports complex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha does not qualify for HOME program STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 'No other fighter has done what he's done': City to dedicate street 'Henry Armstrong Way' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY