March 18, 2018
Frances Carrington Lott and Jonathan Charles Osgood, both of Boulder, Colorado, exchanged wedding vows at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 1, 2017, at Colorado Chautauqua Historic Landmark, with Ian Scott officiating. The bride is the daughter of James and Elizabeth Lott of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Betty Lott of Columbus, and Mrs. Sara Lepicier of Aberdeen. The bride, wearing an ivory strapless A-line gown, was given in marriage by her mother and father. Sara Lott, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. The groom is the son of Russell and Colette Osgood of Pembroke, New Hampshire. He is the grandson of the late Charles Alfred and Lucienne Guathier, and the late Russell Clarence and Mary Osgood. Following a wedding trip to Paris, France, and Barcelona, Spain, the couple resides in Boulder where the bride is pursuing a masterís degree at the Colorado School of Public Health, and the groom is a software developer and consultant.
1. Man sentenced to 30 years for Camelot Apartments death STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. J5, Edwards accrue hefty IRS tax liens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two injured after being shot in vehicle on Hwy. 82 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Former Starkville parks director pleads guilty to defrauding state STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gray new Volunteer Columbus director COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY