December 2, 2018
Rachel Renacker and Dakota Chamu of Columbus exchanged wedding vows Nov. 3, 2018, at 5 p.m. at Trotter Convention Center in Columbus, with Mac Martin officiating. The bride is the daughter of Johnny Renacker of Columbus and of Sonja Renacker of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late George and Emily Grace Renacker, also of Columbus. She was given in marriage by her father. Taylor Rushing of Columbus served as maid of honor. The groom is the son of Martin Chamu and Bobbi Jo Winter of Columbus. He is the grandson of Michael and Barbara Marichie of Dodge City, Kansas. Blake Martin of Columbus served as best man.
1. Some road projects ongoing, others about to begin COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Jeff Smith: West Lowndes in need of storm shelters COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Update: Pumps delivered to Oktibbeha County Lake Dam; installation to begin Friday night STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested after chase with narcotics officers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Pumps reducing water level at Oktibbeha Lake STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY