February 6, 2010
Victoria Leigh Lemmermann of Caledonia and Samuel Thomas Bobo of Collinsville were married Dec. 12, 2009, at 2 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, with the Rev. Tom Bryson officiating. The bride is the daughter of Alan and Pat Lemmermann of Caledonia. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roy Lemmermann of Steens, and the late Robert and Bernice King of Smyrna, Ga. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a champagne French taffeta strapless gown with a wrapped bodice. Elegant Swarovski crystal embellishments adorned the neckline, as well as the lace up back and asymmetrical overskirt. Christina Lemmermann, sister of the bride, of Caledonia, served as maid of honor. Amy Bobo, sister of the groom, of Collinsville, Karen Muschler and Jillian Muschler, both of Woodbridge, Va., served as bridesmaids. Anna Ethridge of Collinsville served as flower girl. Attendants wore champagne satin long sleeve over sleeveless chocolate taffeta full-length gowns, which featured square necklines and a ruched waist. The groom is the son of Rick and Susan Bobo of Collinsville. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. William Wayne Ethridge of Collinsville and Mr. and Mrs. Charles Bobo of Pearl. The groom’s father served as best man. Ken Ethridge of Starkville, Nathan Ethridge of Collinsville, and Lee Ridgon of Morton served as groomsmen. Ryan Ethridge of Collinsville served as ringbearer. After a wedding trip to Central America, the couple resides in West Point. The bride is a senior U.S. Air Force ROTC Cadet at Mississippi State University, majoring in operational meteorology, and the groom is a clinical pharmacist at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
1. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. MSU borrowing to build $9M parking garage STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Locals recognizing the history, purpose of Memorial Day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY