April 11, 2010
Casey Lane Salter and John Errand Moseley were married March 27, 2010, at 6:30 p.m. at Anderson Gail Farms with the Rev. Randy Overstreet officiating. The bride is the daughter of Larry W. Salter and Karen Morgan Salter, both of Mount Laurel, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Carmen Salter Ferguson, sister of the bride, of Chelsea, Ala., served as matron of honor. Carrie Morgan Watson and Jillian Leigh Miranda served as bridesmaids. Aubrie and Elizabeth Webb served as flower girls. The prospective groom is the son of Walter E. Moseley and Joanna Moseley of Columbus. He is a graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi. Brad Ellis Moseley, brother of the groom, of Tuscaloosa, Ala., served as best man. Rodney Joe Eaves and Carl Eugene Backer served as groomsmen. Anthony Blayne Moseley served as junior groomsman. Nicholas Christopher and Nate Ferguson, of Las Vegas, served as ring bearers. After a trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in Birmingham, Ala. The bride and groom are both employed in Birmingham.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus police nab one suspect, search for another in Saturday armed robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Officials respond to voting concerns at Union precinct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY