April 11, 2010
Casey Lane Salter and John Errand Moseley were married March 27, 2010, at 6:30 p.m. at Anderson Gail Farms with the Rev. Randy Overstreet officiating. The bride is the daughter of Larry W. Salter and Karen Morgan Salter, both of Mount Laurel, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father. Carmen Salter Ferguson, sister of the bride, of Chelsea, Ala., served as matron of honor. Carrie Morgan Watson and Jillian Leigh Miranda served as bridesmaids. Aubrie and Elizabeth Webb served as flower girls. The prospective groom is the son of Walter E. Moseley and Joanna Moseley of Columbus. He is a graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi. Brad Ellis Moseley, brother of the groom, of Tuscaloosa, Ala., served as best man. Rodney Joe Eaves and Carl Eugene Backer served as groomsmen. Anthony Blayne Moseley served as junior groomsman. Nicholas Christopher and Nate Ferguson, of Las Vegas, served as ring bearers. After a trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in Birmingham, Ala. The bride and groom are both employed in Birmingham.
1. Eagles flourish in Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man pleads guilty to robbing railroad worker COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Inaugural MUW Symposium plays to overflow crowds, rave reviews COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Superintendent candidates see great potential in SOCSD STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY