April 24, 2010
Casey Lane Salter and John Errand Moseley were married March 27, 2010, at 6:30 p.m. at Anderson Gail Farms with the Rev. Randy Overstreet officiating. The bride is the daughter of Larry W. Salter and Karen Morgan Salter, both of Mount Laurel, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father, Larry W. Salter. Carmen Salter Ferguson, sister of the bride, of Chelsea, Ala., served as matron of honor. Carrie Morgan Watson and Jillian Leigh Miranda served as bridesmaids. Aubrie and Elizabeth Webb served as flower girls. The groom is the son of Walter E. Moseley and Joanne Moseley of Columbus. He is a graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi. Brad Ellis Moseley, brother of the groom, of Tuscaloosa, Ala., served as best man. Rodney Joe Eaves and Carl Eugene Backer served as groomsmen. Anthony Blayne Moseley served as junior groomsman. Nicholas, Christopher and Nate Ferguson served as ring bearers. After a trip to Las Vegas, the couple resides in Birmingham, Ala. The bride and groom are both employed in Birmingham.
1. Some road projects ongoing, others about to begin COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Jeff Smith: West Lowndes in need of storm shelters COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Update: Pumps delivered to Oktibbeha County Lake Dam; installation to begin Friday night STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested after chase with narcotics officers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Pumps reducing water level at Oktibbeha Lake STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY