June 13, 2010
Barbara Michelle Clearman of Hattiesburg and Cecil Ray Vaughan III were married Nov. 7, 2009, at 4:30 p.m. at St. Paulís Episcopal Church in Columbus, with Father James Carlyle officiating. The reception followed at the Graham familyís camp house. The bride is the daughter of Catherine Ann Clearman and Robert Giles Clearman of Hattiesburg. She was given in marriage by her father. The bride wore a full-length Sarah Danielle gown, with silk-covered buttons down the back. The groom is the son of Dora Strickland Vaughan and Cecil Ray Vaughan Jr. He is the grandson of Nancy Vaughan and the late Cecil R. Vaughan Sr., and the late Elsie B. Strickland. Following a trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple resides in Chattanooga, Tenn. The bride is employed by the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and the groom is an account executive for the Brock Insurance Agency.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus police nab one suspect, search for another in Saturday armed robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Officials respond to voting concerns at Union precinct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY