June 26, 2010
RaeAnne Wright of Columbus and Justin Ray Dove of Columbus were married March 13, 2010, at 4 p.m. at Plymouth Bluff, with the Rev. Sammy Crawford officiating. The bride is the daughter of Johnny and Carol Wright of Columbus, and the granddaughter of Rose Marie Wright and the late John B. Wright, and Betty Adair of Columbus, and Mr. and Mrs. Larry Adair of Houston, Texas. The bride was given in marriage by her parents. She wore a slim A-line gown in ivory over champagne. Ruched Demir satin created a halter strap and contrasting bands adorning the bodice. Embellished alencon lace enriched the fitted bodice, as well as the hem of the skirt. The back of the gown extended into a chapel length train. Her headpiece was a single layer of silk illusion falling to the fingertips and edged with crystals. Jessica Wright Brown of Columbus served as matron of honor. Emily Allen, Bailee Hill and Lacey Wilson, all of Columbus, served as bridesmaids. The attendants wore floor length satin dresses in chocolate complemented with a champagne sash at the waist. Abbi Rae Dove, daughter of the bride and groom, and Emma Dove, both of Columbus, served as flower girls. The groom is the son of Bobby Dove of Columbus and Linda Henson of Columbus. He is the grandson of Sarah Dove and the late Ray Dove, and Josie Fowler and the late Brooks Fowler. Chad Dove, brother of the groom, of Columbus, served as best man. James Gentry, Curtis Godfrey and Jordan Mordecai, all of Columbus, served as groomsmen. Austin Smith of Columbus served as ringbearer. After a trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple resides in Columbus.
1. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Check warns Oktibbeha County 'not big enough' for two ambulance services STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Man faces assault charge for Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY