August 1, 2010
Dr. Kristy Goff and Mr. Judson Jones were married May 27, 2010, in Hawaii, with the Rev. Dean Kauka officiating the sunset ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Ms. Tammy Goff and the granddaughter of Ethel Krohn Smith of Long Beach. The groom is the son of Roy Byrd and Debra Jones of Columbus. He is the grandson of Ruth Adams of Columbus and the late Stuart Adams of Macon, and the late John and Helen Jones Fancher of Columbus. Escorted by her mother, the bride wore an Anne Barge couture gown with a front halter neckline and a low criss-cross back extending into a mermaid gown of French Chantilly lace and silk. The gown was accented with miniature silk buttons the length of the train. The bride’s hair was adorned with white orchids, and she carried a bouquet of white roses. She wore diamond and pearl earrings, a wedding gift from her mother. Dr. Misty Goff Roberts attended her sister as matron of honor. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed a champagne sunset toast and cocktail hour, followed by a seated dinner reception and dancing. After a honeymoon through the Hawaiian Islands, the couple is at home in Jackson.
1. Mary Kay grant comes in nick of time for Safe Haven COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Welty Gala: Toobin touches on Supreme Court, Trump tweets and journalism COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus woman jailed on forgery charge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dist. 38 candidates face off in forum STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Living life in pink STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY