January 14, 2011
Kallie Breanne Stacy and Arthur Stuart Phillips of Columbus were married Dec. 11, 2010, at 4 p.m. in Columbus, with Harry Sanders officiating. The bride is the daughter of Michael George Stacy and Debbie Stacy Blackburn, both of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Freda Pullen Stacy and the late Mr. J.W. Stacy of Columbus, and Mrs. Mae Wilson and the late Mr. Kilby Lee Tuggle of Columbus. The bride wore a vintage, circa 1950, ivory full-skirted dress. It featured layers of Alencon lace and a pleated, red silk cummerbund bodice, accented by her grandmotherís cream pearl necklace and a pair of turquoise blue cowboy boots. The groom is the son of W.R. Phillips III and Julia Marshall Phillips of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. W.R. Phillips Jr. of Columbus and the late Mr. and Mrs. A.A. Marshall Jr. of Columbus.
1. CRA distances itself from Realtor's 'threatening' letters to Burns Bottom property owners COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Developer agrees to purchase Lee for $450K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Dispatch earns 16 Press Association awards COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'This is a place for miracles': Church formerly on the brink of condemnation celebrates fresh start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Greco joins Dispatch as government reporter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY