June 25, 2011
Sara Beth Williford of Columbus and William Matthew Doss of Clinton were united in marriage April 16, 2011, at 6 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Clinton, with the Rev. Rodney Bounds officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. Bob Williford and the late Mrs. Nancy Williford of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Nellie Weeks and the late Mr. Frank Weeks of Caledonia, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert Williford of Columbus. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a Mori Lee silk asymmetrical gown, featuring a sweetheart neckline and flowered one-shoulder strap. She also wore her motherís diamond around her neck, with a small sapphire as something borrowed, blue, old and new. Attending the bride as matron of honor was Megan McCarty of Tupelo. Jessica Morris of Brandon served as maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Erin Rogers of Biloxi, Andrea Williford of Madison, Erin Gordon of New Orleans, Sarah Sanders of Bastrop, La., and Lindsey Doss of Clinton. Honorary bridesmaids were Audrey McIntosh, Emily Frizzell, Kelley Comer and Emily Henry, all of Columbus. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Bill Doss of Clinton. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Joe Doss, and Mrs. Joyce Beasley and the late Mr. Bill Beasley. The groomís father served as best man. Groomsmen were Brad Williford of Madison, Paul Hopper of Ridgeland, Ben Jones of Clinton, Seth Joullian of Madison, Taylor George of Clinton, and Mark Brown of Madison. Following a wedding trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica, the couple will reside in Madison. He is a civil engineer at SoilTech Consultants, and she is an economic development specialist with the Mississippi Development Authority.
1. Police release more details on cold case murder arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Defendant shows up to court high COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Having a voice: Tyler Edmonds seeks compensation from Mississippi for three years he spent in prison COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Documents: Nicholas seeks tourism rebate for hotel, won't pursue local TIF funds STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Man accused of stealing meat from Sunflower found not guilty COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY