October 9, 2011
Amanda Hope Meadows and Gary Michael Dantico, both of St. Petersburg, Fla., were married June 11, 2011, at 5 p.m. at the Shadowlawn Mansion in Columbus, with the Rev. William “Buck” Buchanon officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sherman Meadows of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of Doris R. Attaway of Columbus, formerly of Birmingham, Ala., and the late H. Dale Attaway Sr. of Birmingham, and the late John and Rubye Meadows of Mobile, Ala. The bride was given in marriage by her father and mother. She wore an ivory satin dress with Victorian bustle and full beaded train. The strapless bodice was covered in crystals and pearls. Hand-sewn beading and antique jewels formed the crown of her veil. Her bouquet was of white roses, blue irises, hydrangeas and small peacock feathers. Ruth Meadows, mother of the bride, served as matron of honor. Carley Robertson of Crossett, Ark., and Jane Meadows of St. Louis, nieces of the bride, served as junior bridesmaids. The groom is the son of Garry and Kathy Haughton of Anchorage, Alaska, and the late Michael Dantico Sr. of New Jersey. He is the grandson of Mrs. Isabell Dantico of New Jersey. Serving as groomsmen were John Meadows of St. Louis, brother of the bride; Jack Meadows of St. Louis, nephew of the bride; Juda Howard of Ft. Lauderdale, nephew of the groom; and Garrett Robertson of Crossett, Ark., nephew of the bride. Anderson Meadows of St. Louis, nephew of the bride, served as ring bearer. The couple resides in St. Petersburg, where the groom is employed by the Nestle Corp., and the bride is an attorney.
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY