January 8, 2012
Amanda Lynn Vornbrock of Toledo, Ohio, and Casey Dennis Barefield of Columbus were married Aug. 27, 2011, at 4 p.m. at White Star Park in Gibsonburg, Ohio. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Craig Vornbrock of Toledo. She is the granddaughter of Harold Hutchinson and the late Betty Hutchinson of Toledo, and Charlene Vornbrock and the late Lee Vornbrock of Piqua, Ohio. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a white taffeta gown with fitted bodice and sweep train. Cream and brown flowers on a champagne sash accented the waist. She wore her maternal grandmotherís pearls and her motherís wedding veil. She wore cowboy boots and carried white Gerber daisies with hydrangea. Danielle Vornbrock of Toledo, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Meredith Barefield of Columbus, sister of the groom; Brittany Burnett of Sylvania, Ohio; and Lauren Benham of Columbus, Ohio, served as bridesmaids. Bridal attendants wore turquoise knee length dresses and cowboy boots. They carried white Gerber daisies with hydrangea. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Barefield of Columbus and Jyl Barefield of Columbus. He is the grandson of Bobby Miller and Betty E. Miller, both of Columbus, and Mr. and Mrs. Billy G. Barefield of Bossier City, La. The groomís father served as best man. Jonathan Vornbrock of Toledo, brother of the bride; Christopher Flood of Hattiesburg; and Adam Hickman of Columbus, served as groomsmen. After a wedding trip to Playa Del Carmon, Mexico, the couple resides in Hattiesburg, where the groom is pursuing a masterís degree in geography and teaches at the University of Southern Mississippi, and the bride is employed with Janís Hallmark.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY