March 11, 2012
Kathryn Scott Gunter and William Robert “Bob” Phillips IV, both of Columbus, were married Dec. 3, 2011, at 6 p.m. at First United Methodist Church in Columbus, with Dr. Sam Morris and the Rev. Sandra Brown officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Harris “Hank” Gunter III and Mr. and Mrs. Virgil Beaty, all of Columbus. She is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Henry Harris Gunter Jr., and Mr. and Mrs. Albert Reed Glenn and the late Levi Glenn, all of Columbus. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Robert “Billy” Phillips III and Julia Phillips, all of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. William Robert Phillips Jr., and the late Mr. and Mrs. A.A. Marshall Jr., all of Columbus. Following a wedding trip to New York City, the couple resides in Columbus, where the groom is affiliated with Phillips Contracting Co. The bride is administrator of Vitality Skin and Spa in Starkville.
1. 30-plus employers to recruit at job fair COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Granting excellence STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Deputies seek man who wielded AR-15 rifle at park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville Utilities employee arrested for embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY