May 10, 2009
Cynthia N. Camilo of Bronx, N.Y., and Quentin S. Ebenthal of Columbus were married Nov. 21, 2008, in Reading, Pa., with the Rev. R. Miller officiating. The bride is the daughter of Marcos and Wilma Pedroza of Reading. She is the granddaughter of Angel and Gladys Chacon of Reading. The groom is the son of Bernard and Angela Howard of Columbus and Albert and Ruby Fenton of Mableton, Ga. He is the grandson of Carolyn Ebenthal of Columbus and the late Thomas Ebenthal of Atlanta, and Lucy Fenton and Herbert and Becky Easter, all of Columbus. Following a wedding trip to Cove Haven Resort in Poconos, Pa., the couple resides in Reading. The bride and the groom are both students and work in sales.
1. Man arrested for walking onto field during Egg Bowl STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CVB purchases Elks Club COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Bell ringers and Angel Trees: Volunteers and donations still needed by Salvation Army COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Supervisors donate land for new Communiversity site COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. For Amos, a goodbye to drug court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY