July 22, 2012
Melissa Bockhorn and Tyler Lofton, both of Columbus, were married May 18, 2012, at 6:30 p.m. at Lower Township, New Jersey State Park, Cape May, New Jersey, with the Rev. Steve Altman officiating. The bride is the daughter of Charlie and Debbie Bockhorn of Salina, Kan. She is the granddaughter of Leroy Reeves and the late Rhoda Reeves, and the late Charlie and Ellen Bockhorn. The bride was given in marriage by her father. The groom is the son of Cecil and Judy Lofton of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late J.C. Bradford, and the late Dissie Bradford Parrish and Clinton Parrish. Following a honeymoon in Cape May, the couple resides in Columbus, where the groom is a fireman for the City of Columbus and the bride is employed by Blade’s Hair Styling.
1. Man sentenced to 30 years for Camelot Apartments death STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. J5, Edwards accrue hefty IRS tax liens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two injured after being shot in vehicle on Hwy. 82 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Former Starkville parks director pleads guilty to defrauding state STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gray new Volunteer Columbus director COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY