July 22, 2012
Janice Hydrick and Michael Allen Nelms, both of Caledonia, were married June 23, 2012, at 2 p.m. at the home of Nellie Hydrick, with Judge Jim Kitchens officiating.. The bride is the daughter of Nellie Hydrick of Columbus and the late Bill R. Hydrick. She is the granddaughter of the late Laney and Josie Gibson, and the late Grover and Ozie Hydrick. The bride was given in marriage by her son, Kyle S. Christian. Debra Hydrick Martin of Vicksburg, sister of the bride, served as matron of honor. The groom is the son of Jimmie L. and Bettye W. Nelms of Columbus. He is the grandson of the late Rupert L. and Mary Boyd Nelms, and the late Preston Homer Wade and Nina Abel Wade. The Rev. Tommy Gillon served as best man. Following a camping trip to Dewayne Hayes State Park, the couple resides in Caledonia. The groom is employed with Johnny Bishop RV. The bride is self-employed.
1. Man sentenced to 30 years for Camelot Apartments death STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. J5, Edwards accrue hefty IRS tax liens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two injured after being shot in vehicle on Hwy. 82 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Former Starkville parks director pleads guilty to defrauding state STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gray new Volunteer Columbus director COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY