August 19, 2012
Harrison Kimbrough Burge and Kristina Lynn Zirfas were married Feb. 18, 2012, at 3:30 p.m. at Estes Park, Colo., with Kelly Brown officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Zirfas of Springfield, Mo. She is the granddaughter of Mr. Francis A. Kunz Sr. of Arlington Heights, Ill. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a diamond white, strapless, custom, corset-back, form-fitting, floor-length gown with hand-sewn beading, and a handmade headband with silver inlay glass beads and rhinestones over white satin ribbon. Kimberly Gundelfinger of Wellington, Colo., sister of the bride, served as matron of honor. Laura Zirfas of Mission, Kan., sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Bridal attendants wore grape, one-shoulder, floor-length gowns with single crystal embellishment. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Burge of Columbus. He is the grandson of Mrs. Mary Virginia Dear of Columbus and Mrs. Carlene Burge of Meridian. The groom’s father served as best man. Groomsmen were Brent Burge of Santa Maria, Calif., and Tyler Burge of Columbus, both brothers of the groom. Following a wedding trip to Winter Park, Colo., the couple resides in Oklahoma City.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Human resources recruiter enters Starkville mayoral race as a Democrat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY