August 19, 2012
Harrison Kimbrough Burge and Kristina Lynn Zirfas were married Feb. 18, 2012, at 3:30 p.m. at Estes Park, Colo., with Kelly Brown officiating. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Zirfas of Springfield, Mo. She is the granddaughter of Mr. Francis A. Kunz Sr. of Arlington Heights, Ill. The bride was given in marriage by her father. She wore a diamond white, strapless, custom, corset-back, form-fitting, floor-length gown with hand-sewn beading, and a handmade headband with silver inlay glass beads and rhinestones over white satin ribbon. Kimberly Gundelfinger of Wellington, Colo., sister of the bride, served as matron of honor. Laura Zirfas of Mission, Kan., sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Bridal attendants wore grape, one-shoulder, floor-length gowns with single crystal embellishment. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Burge of Columbus. He is the grandson of Mrs. Mary Virginia Dear of Columbus and Mrs. Carlene Burge of Meridian. The groom’s father served as best man. Groomsmen were Brent Burge of Santa Maria, Calif., and Tyler Burge of Columbus, both brothers of the groom. Following a wedding trip to Winter Park, Colo., the couple resides in Oklahoma City.
1. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY