July 26, 2018 10:50:43 AM
Pam White of Aberdeen has been named as Chief Nursing Officer at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point.
White fills the vacancy left by Emily Edwards, who became director of nursing support for North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo in March.
White comes to West Point from Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory, where she had been serving as director of the Women's Center. She previously served as director of hospice care for Baptist Hospice-Golden Triangle and has many years of experience in education and nursing with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle.
White earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in 1991. She holds a master's of public health degree in health services administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
1. Fiber internet coming to Lowndes County COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes man killed during apparent struggle over weapon with son COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Remembering Beverly Norris: The 'princess' of Columbus art COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Alabama man arrested after high-speed chase from Lowndes to Pickens counties COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Aldermen to consider TIF for retail center on Highway 12 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY