March 21, 2019 10:59:49 AM
Chase Frazure of Columbus has been elected to the Executive Council of the Mississippi Young Bankers, a section of the Mississippi Bankers Association that provides leadership development activities and supports financial literacy programs of the MBA and its member banks. MYB members are involved in administering scholarship programs for high school and college students, supporting the MBA Education Foundation, and advocating policy positions important to a strong banking industry.
Frazure serves as senior vice president and business banker for BankFirst Financial Services in Columbus. He has been with BankFirst for four years. Prior to that, he was a senior vice president senior relationship banker at Citizens National Bank from 2010-2015 and served in various roles at M&F Bank from 2001 to 2010.
Frazure earned his associate of arts degree in business administration from Holmes Community College in 1999 and his bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University in 2001. He is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking, the Southeastern School of Commercial Lending at Vanderbilt and the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
In addition to his involvement with MYB, Frazure serves as president of the Main Street of Columbus Board of Directors and is a board member of the Rotary Club of Columbus.
Frazure and his wife, Lindsey, have two children, Hayden and Kambree. They are members of New Salem Baptist Church.
1. Bullets from private gun range crossing public road COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mayor breaks tie to approve $9K trip to Atlanta COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CAFB major dies on Caribbean cruise liner COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Living their best lives': Gautreau boys, with Darth Vader toy in-hand, happily add to State's luck in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. LCSD board upholds Caledonia teachers' transfers to New Hope COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY