February 28, 2009
This Friday, we are experiencing the flood from heaven. But, in the midst of the pouring rain, I experienced wonderful customer service. Pepper''s has always had awesome service, but, today they went above and beyond. On my lunch hour, I waited for the rain to end and finally gave up. I headed to the door and there stood one of their employees with the biggest umbrella. He smiled and said, "where are you parked?" I said, "Wow, this is customer service!"
Susan Conn Forrester, Columbus
1. Possumhaw: It's an Uncle Bunky world LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Marc Dion: O say, can you see, the flag on my shoes? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoon for 7-15-19 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Are Democrats ceding the center to Trump? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 7-16-19 NATIONAL COLUMNS