December 4, 2020 10:37:03 AM
Questions Dispatch's statement on voting fraud
Do the editors of The Dispatch still stand behind its stated position that there is no evidence of fraud in the recent election? What about all the evidence that has surfaced this week? Multiple whistle-blowers coming forth with sworn affidavits of illegal and criminal acts. And the surveillance camera video of Fulton County, Georgia election headquarters taken after poll watchers were told the counting was ended for the night and sent home. But the counters didn't leave. They proceeded to remove suitcase after suitcase, ostensibly filled with illegal ballots, from beneath a table for continued counting. Can you dismiss this as non-evidence?
Joe Biden had no more chance of winning Georgia than local FDR-era Democrats had of influencing the vote in this area.
1. Roses and thorns: 1-24-21 ROSES & THORNS
2. Ask Rufus: Rooting Hogs and Courting Frogs LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Partial to Home: Reconnecting with old friends LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoon: 1-24-21 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Froma Harrop: Without discipline, humane border policy fails NATIONAL COLUMNS