Did you know The Auto Spa is now on Bluecutt Road?
Mississippi-based regional bank Renasant Corp. said Wednesday that it will acquire Georgia-based Heritage Financial Group.
The start of the holiday shopping season shows a simple discount, even a big one, isn't always enough to lure people to buy.
This week we have Columbus restaurant news involving Italian, Thailand and southern seafood fare.
Millions of Medicare Advantage customers are fast approaching a deadline for a task they'd rather avoid: Researching and then settling on coverage plans for 2015.
Cyber Monday is turning into Cyber Month.
Last Wednesday, Maroon & Co. opened in Starkville.
The owner of Taylor Smith Shoes in downtown Columbus says the business will open next week.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mullen receives pay bump, extension STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Historic Friendship Cemetery is still open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Oktibbeha elections set as last-minute qualifiers enter races STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY