Ignition switches once again are causing problems for General Motors.
If you hope to get a raise that finally feels like one, it helps to work in the right industry.
Wingstop is tentatively scheduled to open in Starkville on July 2.
Arnold W. Donald strolls across the Carnival Splendor's lido deck, checking in on passengers. He cozies up, places a hand on their shoulder and asks: Are you having a blast? He sure hopes so.
Inside General Motors, they called it "the switch from hell."
Have you noticed a building on Hospital Drive in Columbus undergoing renovations? Here's the low down: An eye doctor is opening shop there.
The owners of the blown-out Macondo well cannot avoid federal fines for the 2010 oil spill by blaming another company's failed equipment, a federal appeals court ruled Wednesday.
One of the five tornados that came through Lowndes County on April 28 tore the roof off of CJ's Office and School Supply. The business had been located at 114 Alabama Street since it opened in 2005.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus, Starkville ranked among state's most exciting cities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY