A fast-casual style eatery is planned to open this spring in downtown Starkville.
Reed's Jewelers is becoming the latest store in Leigh Mall to close.
Allegro Family Clinics, a subsidiary of Dutch Health Services, announced this week the purchase of two clinics in Columbus.
Golden Triangle retailers are gearing up for early-bird Black Friday shoppers.
The Southern Social Venue in Columbus is now under new ownership.
A new bakery is now open at 114 Fifth Street N. in Columbus, next to Blade's Hair Salon.
Family owned Columbus Brick Company has been bought out by Johnson City, Tennessee-based brick manufacturing company, General Shale.
Columbus Lowndes Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the results of the 2017 board election.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY