The oil industry and U.S railroads are resisting the Obama administration's attempt to boost safety standards for the type of rail car involved in a fiery, fatal explosion in Canada, citing costs and technical challenges.
1. MSU student killed in Wednesday wreck STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Arrest report: 12-8-13 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. SED employees recovering after Friday accident STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Arrest report: 12-6-13 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Time's up: City cancels bus service contract COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY