November 20, 2012 11:35:07 AM
Enjoyed storytelling festival
I so much enjoyed the Possum Town Tales First Annual Storytelling Festival in Columbus this past weekend. If you have never heard a skilled "teller" you are missing a wonderful opportunity to be absolutely enthralled. Being told a story is a pleasure not just reserved for the very young. Children and adults of all ages delight in being told a good story, and good stories were in abundance this weekend. Thanks go to Beverly Norris, the Columbus Arts Council and the wonderful event sponsors who made it all possible. I am already looking forward to next year's Possum Town Tales Storytelling Festival.
1. Ask Rufus: The Cotton Plant LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Is secession a solution to cultural war? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Sometimes raising taxes is the right thing to do DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Froma Harrop: Trump has media crying ... all the way to the bank NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Wyatt Emmerich: The debate over tax and spend LOCAL COLUMNS