November 20, 2012 11:35:07 AM
Enjoyed storytelling festival
I so much enjoyed the Possum Town Tales First Annual Storytelling Festival in Columbus this past weekend. If you have never heard a skilled "teller" you are missing a wonderful opportunity to be absolutely enthralled. Being told a story is a pleasure not just reserved for the very young. Children and adults of all ages delight in being told a good story, and good stories were in abundance this weekend. Thanks go to Beverly Norris, the Columbus Arts Council and the wonderful event sponsors who made it all possible. I am already looking forward to next year's Possum Town Tales Storytelling Festival.
1. Voice of the people: Justin Dornbusch LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Voice of the people: Eddy Godfrey LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: Old Waverly's importance goes beyond golf DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Bob Raymond LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Wayne Blankenship LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)