November 20, 2012 11:35:07 AM
Enjoyed storytelling festival
I so much enjoyed the Possum Town Tales First Annual Storytelling Festival in Columbus this past weekend. If you have never heard a skilled "teller" you are missing a wonderful opportunity to be absolutely enthralled. Being told a story is a pleasure not just reserved for the very young. Children and adults of all ages delight in being told a good story, and good stories were in abundance this weekend. Thanks go to Beverly Norris, the Columbus Arts Council and the wonderful event sponsors who made it all possible. I am already looking forward to next year's Possum Town Tales Storytelling Festival.
1. Our View: Citizens ill-served by city's timid response to CPD leadership DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Bernard Goldberg: Plan B: Sex NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Voice of the people: Emilie White LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoon for 12-12-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS