March 6, 2013 10:25:08 AM
Not running for re-election
I would like to announce I will not be a candidate for mayor in the upcoming election, June 4 in Caledonia. I also would like to humbly thank all residents of Caledonia for my three terms as your mayor.
I've tried to treat everyone the way I would want to be treated. There is only one way to run any municipal and that is the legal way.
There are projects that are needed to be taken care of by me, and due to this I feel like I could not run an aggressive campaign.
Again, thanks to everyone who supported me and the town in our endeavors to make this a better place live.
Mayor George Gerhart
1. Our View: Council's decision to hire crime consultant a positive step DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Heath Fisackerly LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Steve Chapman: On ethics, Trump is no Obama NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Editorial cartoon for 1-19-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Healthcare clinic a positive move DISPATCH EDITORIALS