April 1, 2013 9:20:03 AM
Cable rates go up. Again.
Cable One has raised our rates again after raising them just six months ago.
As a subscriber in good standing I find this inexcusable and the reasons just excuses. For one thing Standard Cable subscribers, as myself, have been losing channels, moved to channels requiring a box.
I am asking every Cable One subscriber to contact them, our city councilmen and regulatory agencies to seek a roll-back of this latest increase and demand an open council meeting to address this matter.
Rene G. Foerster
1. Our View: Hughes bears unmistakable mark of leadership DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: Unemployment rates show the importance of small business DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Lynn Spruill: BINGO! LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Leonard Pitts: Pragmatism don't know Bernie NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Froma Harrop: The public squalor of airport security NATIONAL COLUMNS