April 1, 2013 9:20:03 AM
Cable rates go up. Again.
Cable One has raised our rates again after raising them just six months ago.
As a subscriber in good standing I find this inexcusable and the reasons just excuses. For one thing Standard Cable subscribers, as myself, have been losing channels, moved to channels requiring a box.
I am asking every Cable One subscriber to contact them, our city councilmen and regulatory agencies to seek a roll-back of this latest increase and demand an open council meeting to address this matter.
Rene G. Foerster
1. Home Base: Christmas shopping to the moon and back LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Our View: Public hearings on controversial issues are essential DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
4. Our View: Keeping the music alive DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Editorial cartoon for 12-7-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS