April 1, 2013 9:20:03 AM
Cable rates go up. Again.
Cable One has raised our rates again after raising them just six months ago.
As a subscriber in good standing I find this inexcusable and the reasons just excuses. For one thing Standard Cable subscribers, as myself, have been losing channels, moved to channels requiring a box.
I am asking every Cable One subscriber to contact them, our city councilmen and regulatory agencies to seek a roll-back of this latest increase and demand an open council meeting to address this matter.
Rene G. Foerster
1. MSU, Ole Miss capture national spotlight DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Eddy Godfrey LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Surrounded by cloudless sulphurs LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Our View: Old Waverly's importance goes beyond golf DISPATCH EDITORIALS
5. Editorial Cartoon 9-29-14 NATIONAL COLUMNS