April 1, 2013 9:20:03 AM
Cable rates go up. Again.
Cable One has raised our rates again after raising them just six months ago.
As a subscriber in good standing I find this inexcusable and the reasons just excuses. For one thing Standard Cable subscribers, as myself, have been losing channels, moved to channels requiring a box.
I am asking every Cable One subscriber to contact them, our city councilmen and regulatory agencies to seek a roll-back of this latest increase and demand an open council meeting to address this matter.
Rene G. Foerster
1. Voice of the people: A vile and boggy odor LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Ask Rufus: 'Oh see the boat go round the bend' LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 2/1/15 ROSES & THORNS
4. Kathleen Parker: The sacrifice of Sarah Palin NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Birney Imes: And the bride wore ... a parachute? LOCAL COLUMNS