April 16, 2013 10:15:36 AM
A report was recently issued by the Government Accounting Office concerning the current condition of the Federal Government. The report stated that if the government continues spending as it currently is, the whole system will fail in 10 years. That means the monetary system will fail and all federal programs will shut down. That includes welfare, federal offices, Social Security etc.
That means all money in the bank, or anywhere else will be worthless. People need to wake up and realize the path we are on is unsustainable. The government must balance the budget and cut programs if we are to survive at all. People must start voting for less liberalism and more conservative thinking.
This information can be verified by going to www.gao.gov on p. 16 under fiscal sustainability.
1. Our View: Higgins crosses a line that cannot be accepted DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Wyatt Emmerich: A desperately needed reform LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial cartoons for 11-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Less serious, less united NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 11-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS