April 16, 2013 10:15:36 AM
A report was recently issued by the Government Accounting Office concerning the current condition of the Federal Government. The report stated that if the government continues spending as it currently is, the whole system will fail in 10 years. That means the monetary system will fail and all federal programs will shut down. That includes welfare, federal offices, Social Security etc.
That means all money in the bank, or anywhere else will be worthless. People need to wake up and realize the path we are on is unsustainable. The government must balance the budget and cut programs if we are to survive at all. People must start voting for less liberalism and more conservative thinking.
This information can be verified by going to www.gao.gov on p. 16 under fiscal sustainability.
1. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 2/19/17 ROSES & THORNS
3. Partial to Home: Icebergs as big as houses LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Steve Chapman: Trump's strange coziness with the Kremlin NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick J. Buchanan: The deep state targets Trump NATIONAL COLUMNS