March 29, 2009
Amazed. That is the best word we can use to describe how The Link''d Young Professionals group feels after our first Clean Sweep Columbus. The weather may not have been perfect but we pushed forward and made the best of our day. We would like to thank everyone who participated. Thanks to everyone''s efforts, we were able to make Columbus shine and look its best. Without the tremendous support we received from our local elected officials, local businesses, and the overwhelming support of you, the community, this event would not have been possible.
We would especially like to thank the many sponsors for their donations. Without the full support of the community we would have been unable to pull off this city- and county-wide event. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for embracing your community and making Clean Sweep Columbus the success that it was.
We will start planning soon for Clean Sweep Columbus 2010. Expect to hear from us again soon on details.
Kacie Reeves, Columbus
1. Our View: Downtown shooting demands calm, cooperative solutions DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Will Russiagate backfire on the left? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Fighting the good fight DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Editorial cartoons for 3-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)