You can feel the tension.
James B. Comey, the FBI director, is above it all.
One more week, give or take.
With polls and prayer as a guide, let's assume that Donald Trump loses the election. What will he do for a next act?
The last place -- and I do mean the very last place -- any candidate wants to be is in the frame with Anthony Weiner.
Amid all the polling whiplash, one survey consistently backs Hillary Clinton, and with enthusiasm.
Should Donald Trump surge from behind to win, he would likely bring in with him both houses of Congress.
I don't want the Republican Party defeated next week.
She called it her "Sleeping Beauty Castle," and that name is apt. If you saw this storybook chateau in the U.S., you'd figure Disney built it. You'd drive a thousand miles to look at it.
Ever hear of John Bouie? How about Cathy Toole? Dennis Quinn? Richard McCluskey? Those who go to their voting places across Mississippi, depending on where they live, will see those names.
He thought the readers could use a break from the election craziness and so sent a lighthearted letter to his suburban paper tendering an opinion on yoga pants.
1. Ask Rufus: The Black Prairie of 1835 LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 2/19/17 ROSES & THORNS
3. Partial to Home: Icebergs as big as houses LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Steve Chapman: Trump's strange coziness with the Kremlin NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Patrick J. Buchanan: The deep state targets Trump NATIONAL COLUMNS