Recently, an article ran in The Commercial Dispatch concerning the Lowndes County Community Work Program. In that article, a Lowndes County Supervisor said he wants judges to issue contempt of court warrants the day after someone does not show up for the work program. He indicated that warrants are not immediately being issued due to bureaucracy and judges "not wanting to do their d*** jobs."
1. Our View: Downtown shooting demands calm, cooperative solutions DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Patrick Buchanan: Will Russiagate backfire on the left? NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Our View: Fighting the good fight DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Cameron Triplett LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoons for 3-21-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS