I have a few observations on Tuesday's election for Senate.
Seeing how The Dispatch has shown it's liberal leanings and pro 'anything' Obama in the past, we can see beyond the shadow of a doubt who the conservative candidate is in the race for U.S. senator. It's plainly not Thad Cochran whom The Dispatch has endorsed.
McDaniel's campaign schedule belies his true political agenda: Secret fundraisers, outside interests, and corporate welfare. Mississippi Republicans endorse Cochran since there's a growing backlash against Tea Party extremists here, in DC, and across the country
1. Ask Rufus: Tales to be told LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 5-20-18 ROSES & THORNS
3. Steve Chapman: Why young Americans are drawn to socialism NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Leonard Pitts: For some, 'faith' has little to do with Jesus NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Partial to Home: A country funeral LOCAL COLUMNS