I have a few observations on Tuesday's election for Senate.
Seeing how The Dispatch has shown it's liberal leanings and pro 'anything' Obama in the past, we can see beyond the shadow of a doubt who the conservative candidate is in the race for U.S. senator. It's plainly not Thad Cochran whom The Dispatch has endorsed.
McDaniel's campaign schedule belies his true political agenda: Secret fundraisers, outside interests, and corporate welfare. Mississippi Republicans endorse Cochran since there's a growing backlash against Tea Party extremists here, in DC, and across the country
I would like to thank the Starkville community for the wonderful turnout at this year's Starkville observance of the National Day of Prayer.
What happened to the ordinance on saggy pants.
1. Voice of the people: Justin Dornbusch LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Voice of the people: Eddy Godfrey LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: Old Waverly's importance goes beyond golf DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Bob Raymond LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Wayne Blankenship LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)