As I have meandered through my retirement years, my nightly entertainment on TV has been challenging. The mind-numbing drivel that is offered daily is beyond my tolerance.
Eugenia Summer and my grandmother, Mary Ellen Pope, were close friends and co-workers at MSCW (that is MUW for you younger ones).
1. Our View: Keeping the music alive DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Froma Harrop: Trump and the real billionaires NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Slimantics: John Glenn: The right stuff LOCAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick Buchanan: Has the Trumpian revolution begun? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon for 12-8-16 NATIONAL COLUMNS